Tuesday 3 June 2008

Chengdu/ Sichuan

Ok, so it has been eons since I have even accessed my blog. Blogging is tiring and very sian. Really.. Uploading pictures can be a chore too.. Oh well, I am going to write less and upload more pics, here goes..

峨嵋山/Emei Mountain







































































































紫竹林/bamboo forest


























































Some random SiChuan Arts Centre






































I totally loved the performance from this troupee man! Go check out the videos I posted below.. Easily one of the best stage entertainment performances!


Videos!!
Funny Knife Throwing Act


Try This!!


Funny Act


Dont try this at home


Swords Play


SICHUAN MASK CHANGING ACT!!! MUST SEE!!




PUPPETS CHANGING MASKS

No comments: