Thursday 19 June 2008

Tian Jin


So last sunday I went Tian Jin with 5 Koreans, 2 Japanese, 2 Thais and 1 Australian/Singapore (chloe is kinda of lost as to which nationality she is).

We sat on some gorgeous train which cost us 10sgd to go there; the seats damn business-class man.

So without further-a-do here are the pictures!



Niang (thai) going crazy with cam-whoring.












Chloe (pink) and Yumi (blue) totally chilaxing


I forgot their names but they are koreans LOL. They arent in my class lar!










Mini (korean) sitting next to the window. I joke with her saying I am a large. No sexual connotations PLEASE.



Yumi and Yun Mei (korean) with hairband.










Hideous CCTV tower on the right



















































Chloe going mad with her winnie balloon.



Manami (jap) with her Lays apple chips.






























Posing with the 3SGD wind mill thing crap that yun mee bought for herself.













Lee mei li (korean) and chloe posing at a lavish restaurant at tianjin selling 狗不理包子。 which tasted like normal buns and we were ripped off - damn exhorbitant.

















































































Crap next week I will be back... I am so going to miss the nice people and the great times here.

No comments: