Saturday 8 March 2008

Yes I am alive

So some people had asked me why I have not blogged for the past week or so. AND no Hamon Shen, I have not been caught by the local authorities for blogging. Basically, nothing interesting has happened and assignments have been piling up .









Here we have the article which I have to do reporting on - strife between israel and palestine. Actually, it should pose no problem for me to congure up proper notions leading to the war, its reprecussions and what other things we have, but the main obstacle is to have to write in chinese. Like come on, me writing a political research essay in chinese. Like no shit right. ALSO, if you look carefully, there is an article on Singapore regarding the escape of Selamat. Aww how honoured are we to have a segment crafted out next to articles regarding Rice going to Egypt to try stabilise the situation there. Seriously, Syafiq, Harman, Fazali, Zulkiflee if you know where he is, let the authorities know. I bet Zul has already flown him off on one of his SIA flights. and to the stupid Green Men who appeared on the picture search for selamat, ord loh.
Selamat, you are an international star (just want to let you know that if you come across my blog due to any irrational reasons/means).

So anyway, I was thinking of doing an elective in martial arts which the school is offer from a wide range of electives. The electives mainly are culturally enriching activities such as martial arts, calligraphy, business chinese, chinese art, mandarin speech and chinese culture and social science. Initially, I had plans to take up the martial arts course since I have nvr run/swim/job/badminton during my 2 weeks here, hence, taking up martial arts would be good. But I do not have my sports shoes here nor enough clothes to wear for sports. I do not want to spend unnecessary money and my sister is going to send over the items in a couple of days too so just wait. After much thought, I decided to do chinese calligraphy since I had an interest it in when I was young. Hopefully, after the course I can write everyone's name in chinese beautifully.

So I did shopping earlier for "groceries". The picture should allow comprehension of the earlier used open inverted commas. Some of the food stuff are for breakfast or just snacks! and I bought all the above for SGD$11. Which I thought was quite a good buy =)

Ok I think I gotta pen off now. I need to type a skit out for my grp on tuesday! scripwriter me, scriptwriter me. Oh I shall leave you a picture of what my teacher wrote on my assignment (she wrote on everyone else's too). Don't misunderstand alrite, no hidden notion behind her words its just my overwhelming charisma in play! oh unabashful me..


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

=D how old's your teacher man haha

Anonymous said...

ha-ha at your teacher's comment =D

fivetwosix said...

aiyoh glennashleyteo, don't come back to singapore with a china girl ah. i can so see that happening :P